Josanne served in marketing and consumer promotion leadership roles at Nabisco and Ralston Purina.
- Led marketing for America’s favorite brands including Nabisco’s Oreo, Chips Ahoy and Ritz and Ralston Purina’s Cat Chow and Meow Mix.
- Developed and nationally launched Purina’s Alley Cat in just 4 months which became Ralston’s most successful cat food intro since Meow Mix; Clio finalist.
- Introduced successful Nabisco new products and line extensions including Harvest Crisps, Ritz Bits Cheese Sandwiches, No Fat Premium Saltines, Premium Bits
- Became Nabisco’s Director of Event Promotion with responsibility for multi-million dollar biscuit division budget; analyzed needs, restructured team and revised processes to increase sales while saving $ 3 million.
- Nabisco’s first Director of Future Marketing with responsibility for Nabisco’s innovative efforts to link marketing and promotional activity with retail shopper databases.
- Founding director of Down the Block, a New Jersey-based charity that provides emergency funding support to local families who are in danger of falling through society’s safety nets.
- Member of Family Faculty at Children’s Specialized Hospital in Mountainside, NJ.
- MBA and BFA from Michigan State University.