Rand brings extensive advertising and communications experience in both corporate and agency environments.
- Led successful advertising efforts for leading global companies: Toyota, Siemens, Canon, Sharp Electronics, Minolta, and Alitalia.
- Formed Oasis Advertising with three partners, profitably grew the company to $60 million in revenue and negotiated the sale and integration to global giant Dentsu.
- At Oasis, Rand led the U.S. ad team that launched Toyota’s Prius and hybrid technology.
- Successful Toyota corporate advertising campaign contributed to Toyota becoming one of the most admired and respected companies in America.
- Key figure in the development of BASF’s first global ad campaign; also responsible for branding, printing, trade shows, events, marketing communications and integration communications in North America.
- Trustee of the Children’s Specialized Hospital Foundation and sits on the Foundation’s Marketing Committee.
- MA and BA from Trinity College in Connecticut.